Interested in how to finance deals of all sizes with banks? Our guest, Steven Gunzenhauser, from BB&T shares how banks evaluate deals, what they look for from a borrower, and how to set yourself up for success when making acquisitions or refinancing.
You won’t want to miss his tips on how to finance properties, how banks underwrite deals, and what they look for.
Listen to the Podcast Here
In This Episode We Cover:
- Introducing Steven
- Criteria they look at when underwriting a deal
- What investors should focus on when financing an acquisition
- How you can be prepared for financing
- How to move up from single family to multi-family or commercial deals
- Tips for putting together an Offering Package and executive summary
- The most common mistakes he sees investors make during financing
- How to build relationships with bankers
- And SO much more!