Jeff Johnson is the Co-Founder of Better Path Homes, one of Charlotte’s largest wholesalers and flipping companies. He shares how he finds deals, manages his rehabs and new builds, and how he scaled his business.
Listen to the Podcast Here
In This Episode We Cover:
- How Jeff got into real estate
- Basics of flipping houses
- Jeff’s buying box for flipping
- How Jeff’s been able to consistently find good deals
- Finding and retaining quality contractors
- When to use a GC or Subs
- What costs to watch out for
- Lessons Jeff has learned flipping hundreds of houses
- When to flip versus wholesale
- Where Jeff thinks the market is heading
- Future goals
- What would Jeff do differently if he started today
- And SO much more!