In this episode, one of Charlotte’s top brokers, Matthew Hagler, shares his insights into our local market, identifying trends, building relationships with brokers and how to get pocket listings.
Matthew Hagler is one of the founding principals of the Keller Williams Ballantyne Area Market Center in 2002 and has served as Director of Commercial Real Estate. The Ballantyne Area Market Center has grown to be the most profitable market center in the world, out of 700 franchises. A licensed broker in North and South Carolina, Mr. Hagler has over sixteen years of experience and is a member of the Charlotte Region Commercial Board of Realtors (CRCBR). As a Charlotte native, with nine generations rooted in Mecklenburg County, he has watched the Charlotte market grow and is extremely knowledgeable in the development history and demographics of the region.
Listen to the Podcast Here
In This Episode We Cover:
- Market cycle locally and overall
- Upcoming opportunities in different asset types
- What to look at to spot trends and opportunities
- Finding deals
- Sourcing and buying portfolios from retiring landlord
- Finding a great, investor-friendly realtor
- Leading and growing a team
- Matthew’s advice to investors buying a new asset type for the first time