Prior to setting his sights on commercial multifamily real estate, Roy Koppelmann of Accord Holdings Group had an extensive career in the financial services sector and was instrumental in driving organizational change at numerous Fortune top 100 companies. In this week’s episode, Roy discusses how he switched careers and successfully pivoted to the multifamily real estate sector.
Listen to the Podcast Here
In This Episode We Cover:
- Roy’s departure from the financial services industry and his beginnings as a real estate investor
- Refinancing do’s and don’ts; Roy’s “refi and roll” strategy
- Roy’s holistic investing philosophy
- Percent ratios, profitability and ROI
- Identifying strong markets
- Real estate investing vs stocks
- And SO much more!