A 2005 Graduate from Grove City College in Grove City, PA, Stefan Nemenz began his professional career with a national homebuilder in Charlotte. Stefan was quickly promoted and excelled in Sales and Marketing until 2010 when he decided to go out on his own. Stefan Co-Owned and operated a multi-million dollar energy efficient remodeling company in the Charlotte and Atlanta areas from 2010-2014. After selling his company he came back to real estate with Copper Builders at the end of 2014 to help launch Easton Park. On his off time Stefan spends time with his wife of 4 years, Melissa, and his two daughters Talia and Keren.
Listen to the Podcast Here
In This Episode We Cover:
- Dealing with educated buyers
- Buyer major red flags
- Offering semi-customizations on houses
- Floorplan style changes
- Outdoor space for older demographic versus millenials
- Townhomes versus custom homes
- 3D renderings/virtual walkthroughs
- Rural versus urban markets
- Stefan’s typical build timeline
- Limiting number of change orders once the plan is set in place
- And SO much more!