Antoine Martel is a real estate entrepreneur from San Mateo, California. His proven real estate investment strategies have enabled countless clients realize passive income and financial freedom through out-of-state turnkey rental properties. Martel Turnkey specializes in assisting first-time and veteran real estate investors purchase cash flowing rental properties in a wide range of markets across the U.S. Since its founding, MartelTurnkey, with Antoine Martel at the helm, has sold well over $11 million worth of cash flowing real estate.
Listen to the Podcast Here
In This Episode We Cover:
- How Antoine got into real estate
- What is turnkey investing
- Out of state investing
- Selecting markets
- Building team
- Managing renovations
- Biggest lessons
- How Antoine established his investment criteria/key things he looks for
- Where Antioine find deals
- Affordable/fringe areas vs nicer neighborhoods
- What are Antoine’s deal breakers?
- Lessons learned rehabbing 150+ properties
- Financing properties
- What would Antoine do differently today?
- Getting into apartments
- Top ways to increase returns
- Common mistakes Antoine see other investors make when trying to purchase rentals