Carolyn Lee has vast experience in EB-5 representation and has served as industry leader and EB-5 commentator for over a decade. She is Chair of the American Immigration Lawyers Association (AILA) National EB-5 Committee and has led the Committee for 6 terms. She has steered clients through the most dynamic period of growth in EB-5 program history and is an advocate for long-term reauthorization and expansion of the EB-5 program.
Listen to the Podcast Here
In This Episode We Cover:
- What is the EB-5 program?
- The main requirements for a project
- Type of real estate that’s an ideal candidate for raising EB-5 capital
- Can EB-5 investments be used for residential projects?
- What the process of raising EB-5 capital for a project look like
- Mistakes investors should avoid
- The recent revision increasing the amount and it’s impact on applicants and projects funded with EB-5 capital
- Do investors need existing relationships with potential EB-5 investors?
- What is a regional center?
- Should investors bring in a broker, regional center, or should they find investors directly?
- And SO much more!